Bottleneck Blues Bar | Showtime: 8 p.m. | No Cover Charge
- September 3: The Chill (Oldies)
- September 4: Hairicane (Variety Pop/Rock/Alternative)
- September 5: Fade2Blue (Variety - 80's/Top 40/Rock)
- September 10: Hunter and the Gators (Variety Pop/Rock)
- September 11: Pop Fiction (Modern Pop/Rock/Alternative)
- September 17 & 18: Dr. Zarr's Amazing Funk Monster (Variety 70's & 80's Pop/Rock)
- September 24: Keys VS Strings (Singalong Pop/Rock)
- September 25: Jason Miller (Country)
Bag of Donuts
saturday, october 23
Bottleneck Blues Bar
Seating Capacity of 300 people
At the Bottleneck Blues Bar, giant crystal chandeliers dangle from the black ceiling, while across the way, the bar stools and tables are rimmed with bottle caps and one look at the 'junk wall' explains why it's become famous, with its layers of broken plates, dice, ancient LPs, a trombone case and more. But that's so not all. The point here is great entertainment!
- Add $5 to ticket price for tickets purchased at the door on day of the show.
- Must be at least 21 to enter.
- Free parking riverside.
- No bottles, cans or coolers.
- No outside food or beverages.
- Smoking is allowed during non-ticketed events, but is prohibited during ticketed events.
- No cameras or sound recording equipment.